We will be to begin allowing limited attendance in person at worship starting with 10 folks on Sundays in July. To attend in person, please sign up here: Worship Sign-up Sheet, or contact the church office.
Starting in July we will begin allowing 10 or so people to attend Sunday Worship in the sanctuary. Our Online option, the Zoom feed, is not changing. Folks in the sanctuary will be able to see and be seen by those joining via Zoom.
To limit the risk of exposure to the coronavirus during worship, we will be implementing a variety of precautions and procedures.
- Attendees at worship will be asked to use hand sanitizer, wear masks, and not attend if exhibiting symptoms of covid-19.
- We will all practice social distancing during the worship service.
- We will not linger inside or host coffee hour after the worship service.
- We will not pass offering plates, share bulletins, bibles and hymnals.
- We have acquired individually wrapped and sealed communion elements for times when we share the Lord’s Supper.
- Worship attendees may be asked not to sing to prevent a possible spread of the virus.
- We will clean and sanitize high touch surfaces before and after the service.