How to Access Online Giving for PLUC
To access online giving, Click the PLUC Give Now Button.
Clicking on it will directly open the Presbyterian Foundation Online Giving form.
Accessing Online Giving the First Time: Creating a Profile
The first time you access the giving page you will need to create a profile.
- Click the PLUC Give Now Button to open the Presbyterian Online Giving form.
- Your first time you will need to click on Create Profile.
- That will bring you to the Create Profile page. Enter your email address twice.
- On the next page, enter your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- The last two lines will ask you to create a password and then re-enter the password.
- To complete your profile, click on Create Profile.
- When your profile is complete, you will be taken to the Online Donation page.
- Now, you can make a donation by clicking on Add Transaction.
- The right hand side asks you to enter your donation and its designation (General Fund, Helping Hands, etc.). The left hand side will ask for information on how you will pay the donation (New Account Checking, New Account – Saving, or Credit/Debit Card).
Accessing Online Giving after the First Time
The giving process is simpler once you create your profile.
- Click the PLUC Give Now Button.
- Login on the Presbyterian Giving form by entering your email and password. Click Login.
- You will be directed to the Transaction page where you can enter your donation and its designation.
After your donation
Once the transaction is processed you will receive an email confirmation of your donation from either the Presbyterian Foundation or VANCO (the company that processes your donation). Each year in January, the Presbyterian Foundation will send you an email listing all your donations in the previous year which can be used for tax purposes.